ETEP road side guide posts make an important contribution to traffic safety worldwide. They are used to limit the optical path and guide the road safely even in difficult visibility situations such as fog, snow or darkness. High-quality guide posts are characterized by optimum weather resistance and longevity.
The major benefits of guide posts are:
- They are observable far ahead (particularly in poor visibility conditions)
- The can be observed even when the pavement has become obscured because of vertical or horizontal curves
- The are not subject to traffic wear
- The do not become covered by water or sand which can obscure the pavement markings
- They are located on the near side of the drive away from the glare of opposing vehicle headlights.