High visibility safety vests and uniforms are essential in certain professions to ensure the safety of workers. Some of the more common types of jobs where high visibility clothing should be worn include:
- Traffic Control
- School Crossing Guards
- Waste Collection
- Road Construction
- Emergency Services
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Tow Truck Drivers
- Airport Ground Workers
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Railroad Workers
- Warehouse Workers
- Utility Workers
- Shipyard Workers
High visibility uniforms and vests come in various reflective and fluorescent bright colors for use during the day and at night. It is vital to choose the appropriate high-vis clothing that best suits the job environment and conditions.
Reflective safety vests and uniforms are for use in low light levels and nighttime work environments. For instance, road construction workers who are working at night should have reflective clothing. The vests reflect light that is shined on them, so workers are easier to see.
Fluorescent vests and uniforms are better suited for bright and daytime work environments. The bright colors make it easy for people to see workers since they stand out. They are not suited for low light or nighttime work. There are some vests and uniforms that offer both types of materials so they can be used in both work environments. However, not all reflective vests and uniforms are fluorescent, nor are all fluorescent vests and uniforms reflective. Keep this in mind when selecting the appropriate high-vis safety vests and uniforms for your work environment.
Safety vests can be customized according to the client’s requirements. All sizes are available. Use: For Industrial Use, Traffic Control, or Field Work.
BENEFITS OF HIGH VISIBILITY VESTS AND UNIFORMS
Your employees gain several benefits when they have access to the proper high-vis clothing for their job functions. Some of the more common benefits gained include:
- Helps ensure your employees remain visible at all times. It is easier to see employees, especially when their regular clothing could easily blend into the background. For instance, a shipyard worker stands out among the numerous colored shipping containers.
- Easier for drivers to see workers. In roadside construction or other areas where vehicle traffic is present, wearing the right high-vis clothing helps reduce the risks of workers being injured by oncoming traffic.
- Creates a safer working environment. Your employees will feel safer when they have access to high-vis clothing and workwear. Increased safety can translate to increased productivity and better employee morale.
- The likelihood of accidents is reduced. While accidents can still occur, those relating to workers not being seen are greatly reduced with high-vis uniforms and vests.
There are no reviews yet.