Crowd control barriers, otherwise known as pedestrian barriers or crowd control barricades, are perfect for helping to guide civilian traffic, ensuring that you keep them safe and restrict people from venturing into restricted areas. Crowd control barriers are most effective when they interlock, being attached to each other in a line via hooks at the side of each barricade. When barricades are interlocked, security personnel can create impenetrable lines, because such lines of barriers cannot easily be toppled over.
- Queue Control – Ensure that large volumes of people conduct themselves in an orderly fashion. These barriers can be used to form orderly queue systems, preventing queue jumping.
- Checkpoints – These can be for security, including bag checkpoints to ensure that “contraband” or dangerous items are not brought into a festival or event. It can also be used for financial reasons by funneling people to a checkpoint where tickets can be checked.
- Safety Perimeter – Although these are mostly used for controlling crowds they are still often seen on construction sites forming a “safety perimeter”. This may be surrounding a specific piece of equipment where a certain level of PPE is required, or even around an entire construction site.
- Race Safety – When participating in marathons or cycle races the last thing anyone wants to see is a child or pedestrian unknowingly walking into the path of the race. By lining the kerbside with crowd barriers you will form an unbroken chain of barriers, preventing unintended “event participation”.
- Crowd Control – As the name suggests, anywhere there is a crowd these products will be found. Controlling the flow of pedestrians and ensuring that everyone has a good time and stays in “safe areas”.
|Size||2-meter x 1 meter or Custom|
There are no reviews yet.