Also knowna as speed bump, it is used to reduce traffic speed to secure roads from traffic accidents. Our ETEP plastic speed bumps are greatly admired for their features like durability, tough construction, chemical resistance and high tensile strength. These plastic speed bumps are highly resistant to various impacts and harsh weather conditions. These heavy-duty plastic speed bumps are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They are lighter weight than outdated concrete alternatives and easy to install. They last longer than traditional speed bumps and humps so you save money and replacement time.
Plastic Speed Breakers Advantages:
- Plastic speed breakers are much more cost-effective than alternatives like rubber, concrete, metal, or asphalt.
- They are durable and long-lasting – will not chip or crack and are weather resistant.
- They are very easy to install, typically in an hour or less.
- They require no maintenance at all.
- Metal speed bumps destroy the roads over a period of time.
- Metal speed bump damages a vehicle’s suspension since a jerk is produced when a vehicle’s tire passes.
- A rubber speed bump’s UV life is less than a plastic speed bump.
- Plastic speed bumps are elastic, making them overall a better choice for everyone.
|Sizes||250 x 350 x 50 mm, 333 x 350 x 40 mm|
|Material||ABS / PP|